The current topic is quite disturbing. You never know when you will have to quickly leave the house and move in an unknown direction. To be more prepared for such situations, it is worth stocking up in advance with sets of things and tools that will help you survive on a long journey.
When You Might Need a Survival Kit
There are many emergencies in which you may need to drop everything and travel further away from the scene:
- The threat of war
- Technological disaster
- Other natural disasters
You need to choose the right items that will help you survive in a difficult situation. Especially when there is no access to water, food and shelter. On sale you can find many ready-made kits. But not all of them have the necessary things, in addition, it is very important to understand what you may need. So prepare such a set yourself and in advance.
How to fold things correctly
- First of all, prepare a durable and lightweight backpack. It was him, not a bag or suitcase. It is very important that your hands are free on the way.
- Pack everything very compactly to fit as many useful things as possible.
- Place the most important small items in easily accessible pockets. Large items and clothes can be stowed further to the very bottom of the backpack.
- To keep clothes and other items from getting wet, pack them in heavy waterproof bags.
Choose clothes in neutral or bright colors. Avoid camouflage. Otherwise, you may be mistaken for a military man.
Survival kit components
This is a simplified emergency set. It is calculated that you will spend a maximum of one or two days on the road. This kit includes the following items:
- A food supply for 1-2 days is canned food, dry rations, high-calorie bars, etc. The main thing is that the food is light and has a longer shelf life.
- First aid medicines: painkillers, disinfectants (alcohol, hydrogen peroxide), bandage, iodine, plaster, antibacterial, antipyretic, poisoning and allergy drugs, sedatives.
- Your personal meds you can't do without
- Flashlight (1-2 pieces). Preferably with flashing mode
- Matches and lighter
- Batteries for radio and flashlight
- Folding knife (Universal)
- Socks and underwear
- Water in a special flask (at least 1 liter per person)
- Threads, needles, pins
- Water purification tablets
- Small gas burner with cylinder
- thermal underwear
- Disposable tableware
- Paracord (Synthetic cord)
- Personal care products - wet and dry wipes, toilet paper, feminine products (pads, tampons, etc.), soap, toothbrush and paste
- Pencil and notepad
This is a standard set, approved more than one decade ago. On our own, we will add what is worth having:
- Power Bank (Keep it always charged)
- Push-button mobile phone with a good battery
- Cables to charge your gadgets
Also, if possible, you should take some of the travel kits:
- chain saw
- mini tent
- Sleeping bag
- travel mat
We have an article with products for hiking at Aliexpress. Maybe something from there will appeal to you too.
Aliexpress survival products list
It is not in vain that we gave you information above about what things should be included in your list. The following products are not a panacea for all problems. There should not be the principle of ordered and forgotten. Assemble your kit yourself, carefully approaching the details, and use the items listed below only as part of everything you need.
All in one
First aid kits
We gave information exclusively on the basic alarm case. If you need to spend 3 days or more in the wild, then the above things will no longer be enough and the list needs to be expanded. Perhaps we will make a separate article for this topic.
We really hope that no one will need such a set in real conditions, but it’s better to hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. As the saying goes: forewarned is forearmed. Be vigilant and take care of yourself.